Communication Skills / Networking Tips / Business Development Training / Management Development Training / Sales Process / Listening Skills / Confidence Building
How to Work A Room Like a Pro
Revealing how accomplished networkers walk into a room full of strangers, at business (or social) events, with confidence, poise and purpose.
This interactive 1 hour showcase on How to Work a Room is guaranteed to change how your delegates relate to large groups of people, for the rest of their life!
It is unlike other Keynote experiences and will educate, entertain and energise.
In this engaging 1 hour showcase on How to Work a Room, attendees will learn how to:
- recognise the dynamics of the ‘networking landscape’ when entering a room and how to be in command and control of this often scary environment
- understand the various group formats
- better understand apparent rudeness and how to deal with it
- join and leave groups easily
- move-on (from even the ‘sticky’ guest) with respect and courtesy
- recognise the many, often unseen, engagement options and choices available to them, which can reduce your stress
- act as the Host of a conversational group and welcome other people into it
- protect senior executives from being monopolised
- have the self confidence to be at ease when among large groups of strangers
Because of the unique, fun and interactive nature of this showcase, your event delegates will experience accelerated bonding due to this ‘shared’ experiential learning session. This makes it an ideal ice-breaker for the opening session of a residential conference, where delegates may be unfamiliar with one another. It is also in demand as an energizer session for all types of meetings, conferences, seminars and conventions.
This showcase is best presented ‘unplugged’ to groups of up to 60 attendees. For large events, where numbers exceed this, full AV support (roving camera, lapel mic, large screens etc) will be required. With AV support, Mark has previously successfully presented this showcase to two, 300-delegate conferences
NB: Delegates will be standing throughout this 1 hour showcase, so any attendees with special mobility needs should be considered during the planning stage of your event.