Want them to learn some new skills… and learn them quickly?
In response to client demand Mark now offers Speed Training
Need your team:
- to learn some effective networking-skills just before a conference, seminar or exhibition?
- to learn some professional event-hosting-skills just before a client entertainment event (in a corporate box, at a cocktail party, gala event, a banquet, or during a golf day etc. Or even before the frenetic round of corporate lunches, dinners and cocktail parties in December)?
- to polish up their LinkedIn profiles, strategies and online networking techniques, quickly, before attending a convention or such other large event which may be filled with prospects and opportunities?
Don’t let these business development opportunities slip passed you.
Use Speed Training to give your team a focused look at one very specific area of interpersonal skills (choose from above).
This fast paced, exciting and informative format gives you the content you need, when you need it!
These 1 to 1½ sessions, tailored to meet your particular requirements, focus on very specific issues which will:
- get your people thinking
- get them seeing things in new ways
- get them ready to try out new techniques
As a result of Speed Training you can expect your people to come away with new insights, two or three very useful new tools and a clear understanding of how to put them into practise, immediately.
Prices for these made-to-measure sessions will vary based on location, delegate numbers and lead-time