No more death by PowerPoint! This powerful seminar ensures you are equipped and ready to make a strong, more lasting connection with people you present to.
When you make a presentation, whether it is to colleagues, clients, prospects or professional contacts you are saying:
“I’ve earned the right to be up here and I’m an expert.”
When you do it well, in a confident and convincing manner, it is the very best way of marketing yourself and the business you represent.
- a self-evaluation assessment to isolate individual areas for development
- impromptu speaking
- how to analyse your audience
- how to read how they are receiving your information
- opening a speech with impact
- structuring a sales presentation
- analysing your audience to understand the ways in which they process information
- managing difficult people
- listener-centred communication
- barriers to listening to a sales presentation
- how to structure a presentation to win over your audience
Experience has shown me that this seminar is best delivered to no more than eight delegates at one time.